Recognized as one of our region's leading firms providing comprehensive services for the built environment, McTech Corp has served federal, state, municipal, educational, industrial, commercial, and health care clients since 1997.
Apply for one of our open positions today and learn what makes McTech Corp a great place to work!
General and Site Work -- IMMEDIATE OPENING!
Immediate Full time opening for a Project Superintendent and Asst. Project Manager on substantial projects in the Greater Cleveland Market. This position requires a minimum of three (3)years of experience assisting the project manager/general superintendent in all interior phases of general building including site work. Background must include experience on projects of $5+million dollars. Must possess a strong background in the coordination of multiple trades and multiple sub-contracts with the ability to work to bring projects to completion on schedule and within budget. Requires the ability to read and interpret plans, identify scope and scope change conditions, recommend for RFI and analysis. A construction-related degree is preferred; however, your experience on projects of similar scope and size and coming through the trades is also appropriate. Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits Package,
COORDINATE DIRECTLY WITH THE ON-SITE PROJECT MANAGER AND OTHERS AS A TEAM TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING PROJECT FUNCTIONS AND GOALS:
• Ensure assigned project(s) interior scopes are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting client's needs and delivering a quality project.
• Identify potential issues and changed conditions.
• Work within schedules and plans of operation in close consultation with the Project Manager, Quality Control Staff, Safety Officer, and Upper Management.
• Ensure proper document record keeping.
• Minimum of three (3) years of successful project asst. superintendent/engineer experience on project(s) of similar size and scope.
• OSHA 30-hour construction safety training or ability to pass the course.
• Ohio Drivers License 6 pts or less
• On certain public projects, a background check is required.
• Must possess the ability to multi-task.
• Read plans and comprehends the scope of projects assigned.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, and public contract requirements.
• Work with project superintendent to maintain effective working relationships with employees, managers, subcontractors, and client inspection.
• Strong management and interpersonal skills, working with concurrent ongoing operations.
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer and software programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with Family Coverage, National Network
• Vacation, Sick Time, and paid Holidays
• Company paid life insurance
• 401k Plan
• Vehicle allowance negotiable
• Relocation assistance negotiable
This is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a minority-owned business with a national presence and exceptional reputation.
Send us your resume below and we will be in touch with a full application. Thank you!